Welcome to My December

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

yeah today was a good day, jsut got home. I Only had 2 periods today. At lunch matt drove me home to pick up my car, after that we went into the bank to withdraw some money to make insurance payments, then we went back to the school, and chilled there until 4th period. at that point we went into whitby and looked at car audio stuff, i'm looking for a deck right now and matts looking for subs and an amp. Oh then we went to kathrines house to help her with math, and i sat there and played games on her calculator, they were so fun. I beat her high score on one of the games, the score was 20 and i got 160, hehe i feel special. Other then that matt and i drove around, i love driving, my car is so much fun. I like going fast hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home