Welcome to My December

Monday, September 08, 2003

from a bad feeling to bad news to just ruining the day, and the week, so life goes on, gotta take a shot to the heart and suck it up and keep going. Theres nothing like a good blow to the heart to keep you on your toes. i know i'm just rambling, but thats fine, i wish i didn't leave my alcohol up north cuz i'm gonna want it this weekend, and i'm not going up there. cuz its gonna be awkward, i might go up i haven't decided. cuz now its gonna be fucke,d cuz i have catlyn mad at me, meaning so is rob, and ang broke up with me that basically emlinates both groups to hang out with, and jimmy and alfie wont be up so thats it. i've fucked myself over. it was going to be ok cuz i could have chilled with ang, but thats not gonna happen now. Shit, fuck, dammit, lack of better words. pissed as hell, first i have to deal with a hypocrite, then ang. forget everything i said about it being a great idea to go out with friends and shit like that, cuz it doesn't work. just call me the the guinne pig, cuz i go for shit and i find out what its like, and i exprience shit, so if anybody has any questions and they need an opinion just ask me, cuz i've delt with enough shit for one person. and life isn't even over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home