Welcome to My December

Sunday, August 24, 2003

well a waste of a weekend, nothing happened, there was no one there, it was me, rob, katlyn, and ashleigh all weekend long, between kayla, katlyn, rob, ashleigh, colin, and tex-mex some one is lying to me, cuz kayla says katlyn told her, and katlyn says kayla told her. Colin Says kayla told rob, which kayla admited, and colin agreed cuz he was there, Rob doesn't agree with that. I didn't hear anything out of ashleigh all weekend so i dont know what she knows. Either then not getting to the bottom of this shit, ang wasn't up, pam wasn't up, christina wasn't up, jeff wasn't up, jimmy wasn't up, and alfie wasn't up. Sucks. The only good part was when i hit jenn and katlyn in the face with a huge spit ball, well i was bigger then huge it was two whole napkins. I had them in my mouth for half an hour before i spit them at them. I got katlyn right in the mouth, that will teach her to open her mouth, and i dont know were on jenns face i got her. but it was funny. Anyways i gots to work early tomorrow so i think i will turn in soon. ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home