Welcome to My December

Monday, July 21, 2003

Update, i did pick up my car, and it drives nice. I got new shoes on the weekend, they are dark blue swade, with yellow highlights. I also bought LoveHateTragedy by Papa Roach and the new Finger Eleven CD. The lock-up was so fun. Kareoke was the greatest, i must have song at least 15 - 20 songs, It was great. Then the dance went well, I gave out my number to this chick that lives in the shwa. Yes waiting to get a call from her. Anyways i really need a message( think thats how its spelt ) on my neck and my back and my legs, cuz my leg fucken was killing me while i was lying down, i had it straight and it fucken killed. Then my neck kills whenever i stretch it to the right and then bring it back. Anyways i was thinking of doing my hair blue but i dont know, i'm kinda worried i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home