Welcome to My December

Thursday, June 26, 2003

work is going good so far, we have boring parts, like filling out forms and shit, but it getting better everyday, next week i actually start working with the kids. And i know what most of you are thinking, who would leave their kid with me, but hey some people actually do. Today was pretty fun we had to take inventory of our equipement for sports camp, and we started fighting, and pushing each other into the huge mat used for high jump, it was great. I get to go shopping for my car tonight. hehe, i'm hopefully gonna buy it, its a 2000 black on black sunfire. I cant remeber if it has power windows and shit, but if not thats the first thing i'm putting in, and keyless entry. I hope it has the power features. anyways the guy wants $8,500 for it, and i think it has 72,00km, so its a good deal. I'm gonna try and haggle the guy down abit. Anyways i've got some shit to do for work so i will be back on here later. Oh and sorry matt for blowing up in my last post, but really i dont feel like being bitched at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home