Welcome to My December

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

interesting, you were the last person i thought that might be depressed, you always seemed to be pretty good. Well i guess that just means that things aren't always the way they seem. I've been thinking about seeing one my self, but i'm sure if i should, i dont know if i need one, or if i dont, i dont know wether shits ok or its not, at this moment in my life i dont know much of whats going, i seem to questioning things alot and thinking alot. I wish time would slow down, so that i could get caught up, because i feel like my life has taken off with out me, and left me behind, because i still seem to be lost. either way, schools finished, i've been done for two days now, and still bored as fuck. i have a bbq to go to tonight, and then striaght from there to soccer. I dont know how i'm gonna manage that, well i should be able to cuz the bbq is from 4 till 6 and then soccer starts at 7, so i basically have to go from one to the other right away. Brooke are you interested in coming to the game tonight? Oh and wagner we are always here if you need us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home