Welcome to My December

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

well that was a good night. Anyways, now that i'm home it sucks, i so wish i had a car, cuz then i could just leave whenever i wanted too. I'm so bored, and i got nothing to do, i get bored of the games that i have really quickly, well maybe not GTA Vice City, but thats so far away, its all the way up stairs. Oh matt that popcorn chicken was great. i have to find out when i'm going up to the trailor, this weekend, most likely i wont be able to stay the night at dereks, so i'm gonna go home when diana and brooke go home, unless, my mom wants to leave on friday which might mean that i have to leave before that. Cuz brooke your coming up this weekend right? You know what guys, no matter how hard i try and tell myself that i am over laura, its not working. Every now and again it hurts, things remind me of her or i hear her name, and then my day goes to shit for a little while. And thats why i enjoy my trailor so much, cuz i can get away from her, and have a good weekend with my buddys. I'm not saying that i dont havea good time with you guys here in the good old ajax, but its different here, laura is here, laura is a topic here, Ask brooke she has seen me at my trailor, fucken flying high as a kite, unless christina pisses me off. I leave you with a quote from a song called "Forget You" by "Mest"

Why can't I forget you and everything you do / It's so hard to do / Why can't I forget you and everything you do / It's so hard to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home