Welcome to My December

Friday, June 13, 2003

Well finally out of school, that was my last day of classes, it felt good, but whats strange is i dont seem to care, its not that exciting. It does kinda suck, cuz now that i dont go to second period i got to meet all of kevin and kims friends, and they are really cool, and one of them i think i might even like. But still its not an instant connection. And thats what i'm looking for, anyways. One exam down, two left, english and math on monday. My teachers gonna ask were i have been the last two and a half weeks. And i'll tell her that i skipped. Cuz i dont care, what are they gonna do, not allow me to right the exam? O well, its not like i have a chance in passing that course as is so thats fine. Yeah just to let everyone know, i'm going up tonight i want to say good bye to jimmy and alfie, cuz its the last time i get to hang with them for a while. I'll be home on saturday evening around midnight. So if you guys aren't drunk or something give me a call. But i have to get up early the next morning, oh and casey you gotta me at my house between 7:00am and 7:30am so that the taxi doesn't have to drive around all over the place. That and its cheap cuz he doesn't have to go any extra distance. Ok well i'm outta here. and i leave you with this small quote from "Ich Will" by "Rammstein" Oh And Derek how is that flash banner coming?

Ich will die Ruhe storen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home