Welcome to My December

Monday, June 09, 2003

ok well yeah this weekend coming up i'm staying here, unless i find a way to get home on saturday so that i can go to my stupid training thing. Oh and derek if you talkin about the group falling apart and me thinking that your just talking about me and laura and chris. Well i know your not just talking about us, i know your talking about every, but when i responded to your post i gave my input on my situation. Anyways yeah so my weekend was complete garbage. Friday night wasn't that bad, i went and i smoked up and drank, and drove the CLK for alittle while, top down. Saturday morning first thing that comes out of my mom is if i drove the car the night before. Cuz my parents friends saw me driving, so that wasn't good. Then i had to go the the beer store and give in all the empty beer bottles that we got last weekend. Saturday during the day was pretty crap, with the exception that i hurt myself a bit, that was fun. We were playing full contact hacky sack. Saturday night, The owner of our park told us that he needed djs for a dance at the other park he owns, and guess what that was shit too, no good looking girls at all. There was one decent looking girl, and i danced with her, but yeah she wasn't that good looking. There were some people there that i just wanted to kick the shit out of just for the reason of how retarded they are. They aren't really retarded they just presented themselves to be complete dumbasses. Saturdya night when i got back at like 12, i saw christina, and i walked around with her for a little while and that was ok. until i found out the next morning of what she did after i dropped her off at home. So for those of you that are wondering that is why i'm not to fond of her right now. Then on sunday i spent 3 hours walking around my whole fucking park collecting beer bottles. Our grand total now for both weekends is $173.00 Thats not bad for two weekends. And it also means that we havea very alcoholic park. And by the time i was done, everybody had gone home, which sucked cuz i didn't get to hung with anybody on sunday. I wanted to go to my soccer pratice but when i got home it was raining and i saw thunder and lighting so that was a no good as well. So yeah weekend was shit to conclude, anybody want to tell me about their weekend? Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home