Welcome to My December

Friday, June 06, 2003

Hey Everyone,
Whats up? How are all of you doing? I haven't seen any of you in quite some time. Maybe we will all chill soon. Dan I hate you, you get to go to the cottage while we are all stuck here in Ajax, you should stay with us!!! Next weeekend we can't go either because we have to go to that LONG training session!!! Anyways hopefully we can go the weekend after that because I had so much fun it was AWESOME!!! Then you can see whats happening with you and Christina!!!! I am really bored right now in Entrepreneurship class : ( This weekend better be awesome because I need to go out and have some good times!!!! I get to see Steve this weekend MINT, and then get drunk at my girlfriends b-day party! Diana we are so chilling and shopping, and then maybe roller-blading : ) Congrats on your job at Rogers cause thats awesome and then we can go and get our hair done!!!! Anyways I better go and work now k?
Love you all very much
Later!!!! Hey Wagner good to finally see you posting! Diana thinks your hot heheehehhhee Leslies hot too but hes off this post now!
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home