Welcome to My December

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

ok i understand everyones concern for the sake of everyone else, but i did try to get along with laura, and as you all know that is my issue. Anyways back to my point, i did try but for those of you that were at caseys house we all realized, well at least i did that it wasn't gonna work, and frankly i dont give a shit. And yes derek i agree with you, shit is falling apart but you all have to understand that my problem with her is gonna stay the same, it will not be resovled, so this is for everyone, count me out of any activaty that involves them. And i know i might lose you guys as friends, and that is something that i dont want to do, but i have tryed to get along and be around her but it doesn't work so i'm deal with it the way i think i should and that is distance myself from her and chris as much as i can. Now i know this will cause problems but i am willing to be the one to back down on every occasion that comes up. this is for my benifit and solely my benifit. If i bother people or harm people in the process i apologize now, but this time i'm doing shit for myself and i'm not goign to worry about others. As leslie pointed out to me the other day, i ahve good guy syndorm, and i know that, i let people push me around and take advantage of me. Brooke has told me before as well that i'm just too nice. And that i always put others before myself. But for this situation i am not going to be like that. So if i dont see you guys for a while you all know why. Anyways i'm going to sleep. So cya all at school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home