Welcome to My December

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

ok so how was the movie last night, for those of you that went, and leslie and brooke how was the movie that the two of you saw? anyways i'm glad i didn't go last night, not only cuz i dont have money, but laura and chris were there, and i refuse to be anywhere they are, i dont care what you guys have to say about it, and if you think i'm being dumb, but most of you saw what happened at caseys house, for those of you that dont know, she started with me all night long, she was being a bitch to me all night long. I was behaiving myself but she kept starting with me. Fuck except for when she was saying shit about me i didn't even fucken talk to her. Either way that night was a waste of time, except for the drinking with you guys and caseys brother. And yes diana we should all chill but count me out if laura and chris are there. You guys have to excpet that thats the way i'm gonna work, and if you dont like it then theres the same problem as before but, listen to me now, this is final i am not going out with you guys if they are there, end of story. I am not going to get used to her being around so dont fucken try pulling another stunt like the last one. None of you know what its like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home