Welcome to My December

Saturday, May 31, 2003

Hey Everyone!!!
what's going on??
why is everyone depressed come on try not to, life is way to short to worry about things, i know it's hard believe me but at least talk to ur friends about and remember someone out that has it worse then u do, it's soooooo true, well hope everyone had a pretty good weekend i know's it's still saturday night but still. that totally sucks that there was nothing going down tonight cause i thought there was. i wanted to see u guys all haven't in a few weeks :( *tear* well we will all chill, Brooke and I will come out, call us, my number *416-841-7544* my cell, alright well i am sooooo tired so i hope everyone is doing pretty good, so sweet dreams to all, and loven u all, peace. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home