Welcome to My December

Saturday, May 31, 2003

wow such a depressing mood in so much of these posts, i feel like the odd one out... must find something to depressed.... *thinks thinks thinks* ouch no more of that...... I GOT IT, damn i work at wall mart lol naa that dosn't work all that that means is i fuck up my weekend and get paied so meh. ok hummmmmm what can i come up with damnit why is everyone depressed u all suck :P k well im on my way to work in an hour and for the people that showed up to my house last night... if you looked in the window i feel sorry for you my mom told me what she was wearing when she saw people outside the door at 12:30 HAHAHAHAHA lets just hope you didn't see anything you didn't want to lol but yes i passed out my grandma stole my bed and i passed out on the couch try phoneing me before work to let me know whats going on instead of just hopeing ill be up thank you :P later all AND CHEER THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home