Welcome to My December

Friday, May 30, 2003

Well everyone this is the end to an extremely boring week. A lot of bad things have happened this week, so I hope that the weekend is better. Diana we really need to chill, I need to be with my best friend cause right now everything seems upside down and confusing!!! Jesse is a complete ass, and I am so pissed at him. All he does is lie and cheat and act like a fucking jerk!!!!! Anyways seeing Graham was weird, and yes he is still with his GF and I'm happy for him, because he seems very happy. With Rob I dont know what is up with that, but like everything else it wont work out, I can guarantee that. I also really miss seeing Bryan so Diana we should chill with him some time soon k? That guy probably wont call but whatever well get a hold of him and his sexy friends k? Anyways I really want to go shopping so I hope that you can come with me on the weekend and then I can meet your family (yes Miami) I'll get rollerblades so that I can start to come with you guys I havent seen all of them in so long.
Leslie Im glad all that crap came out and now everything can only get better. Derek we haven't seen you in a while (same with you Casey : ( ) Dan I can't wait for the next 2 weekends to pass so that we can soon go to the trailor I really need to get away from here. I don't know what to do anymore
Later everyone Love you tons!
(S)Brooke(S)I just want someone to love(L)I hope its who I think it is(K)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home