Welcome to My December

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

dont worry matt, i now have a job and i will soon start to pay for pool and also pay you back, right now my priorities are a little fucked, only cuz money seems to burn a hole in my pocket and likes to be spent on shit i dont need, like lunch, and other food associated things. See when i have money and i have the chance to buy food, i do. MAtt i only owe you money, derek is payed back. Matt i agree with you, you should stop paying for pool, i know i am in not position to say that, but i do agree. For those of you that i hang around with all the time, this weekend, if i dont have my high five training i am going up to my trailor, and if not i will be having a party at my place but only on the friday night cuz on the sunday i have to be up at like 6:30 so i can get my ass to the ACC for 8:00am high five training. And just you guys know laura and chris wil not be invited, and if you guys have a problem with that you have two options dont come or deal with it. Cuz i know those are the same two options i have everytime they are their when i hang with you guys. Anyways i'm gonna go now, cuz i have shit to do and then i have to get ready to go to work eventually. So Cya

P.S. it would be really nice to see ang, kim, liz, or pam post something sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home