Welcome to My December

Saturday, May 17, 2003

omg dan ...... i feel like a fucking ass hole for doing this to you .......

but i drank my fucking mickey of peach schnapps .... took me 54 seconds ... but i got it down lol
im suprised though ..... it actually got me drunk for a bit .... and i think im still drunk right now .. noly thing is i cant see my fingers so i hope im typing this shit right ..... cause i dunno what the hell my words are ..... lol

i hope thjat learnning to type fasr has kept hteses words making sence

if not meh ..

forgive me sir but i needed some nerve calmage and i needed it pretty badly ........ i dont think ive ever been this nervous in my life .... but its for a good cause
brooke today will be a blast ....im sorry that i took me some booze to actually calm my nerves .. but thinking of sprending a day with someone as gorgeous as you ... is mind boggling .... and its off my scale of intensity .....

im just glad you agreed to join me ... or i know i would have a morbid day leading up to the sha bang .... and then a horrible fight filled night .... at the recwpetion itself
be as nervous as you must ... mine might subside ... after i sober up i assume .. cause right now i seem to be normal .... just drunk .... thats all

alright welll . im not going to touch my drawing book cause i know that if i do ..... ill total my picture and be real pissed at my self tomorow so ..... im supposing that this is the end of my night ..... thanks for the food liz n matt .. ill get you that money some enough

peace everyone ...... leslies eyes have failed him ..... so tell him how bad this typing really is .... i wanna know how i can really type even thoguh i cant see....
its fucknig hilarious cause im going lightning fast even for me ........ so i juar wanna know how moosed up the really is

derek ... weekend w000t .... at least ive got someone to hang with ... beside wagner :S lol
alright well thebn ..... ill talk to you peaples later ...... and look forwward to seeing you real soon brooke ....

take it easy everyone .....the hard way just isnt worth it

night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home