Welcome to My December

Friday, May 16, 2003

well ack ........ matrix 2 fuckin rocks ...... but ended to damn crapily ....... BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....must ...... get .. clothes ..... aRRRg . hehe ..... damn weddings .....and the dressing up part ..... bah ...thats just over the line ...

w00000t im goin for my g1 tomorow ........ and then getting my suit and stuffs ...
then derek ...... after this wedding things .... either saturday or sunday .... if you n me can find a way to chris's cottage we can still go

well people ...... my charade with chris is over ..... and all the cards have been dealt .... so just get the hell along and find the things that make you suffer ....... and rid them from your minds.... cause we are gonna get along
all of us ..... and ill be damned if we dont

either way ..... cant wait to c ya saturday brooke ...... was my pleasure seeing you today ...

ill talk to everyone else later ....
take it easy all .... i might either do the drawing ... or sleep unlike last night

either way . im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home