Welcome to My December

Friday, May 16, 2003

Hey Everyone! Matrix 2..... I'm pissed, like who makes a movie that's "to be continued!?" Now we have to wait till November to see what the hell happens! But it was a pretty good movie with the fighting and "superman" stuff. Anyways, I didn't really care about the movie, as long as I got to see you all : ) I'm at school right now in math class (not doing my work obviously lol) Good luck getting your G1 Leslie, and your G Matt! If either of you fail, I'll have to laugh cause I failed my G2! Yes I can't wait for the wedding, I got my dress, and I am so excited. The weirdest first meeting/date for me and Leslie, but I'm sure it will be a blast! Leslie, good work on your entire plan thing, although I wish you could have found a better way, cause it seemed to really hurt Dan. I just hope it all works out in the end. I dont hate Chris or Laura, they never did anything to me, but I do disagree with what Laura did to Dan, and she is no to be trusted anymore Dan! Chris honestly does sound like a nice guy, and he didn't know that you and Laura were going out, that's her fault. All I have to say is...... EVERYONE SHOULD GET OVER EVERYTHING AND JUST FORGIVE EACH OTHER! Its your final year, and you all need to get along and have some fun! You can do better honestly! I hope they dont hate me if I go to the cottage though : ( Anyways I g2g to my next class, but I'll ttyl everyone! Thanks for the movie last night, and Dan what did you mean about me and Leslie on Friday? I dont get it! Congrats on your job! Later babes!)
Love Always Brooke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home