Welcome to My December

Friday, May 30, 2003

Don't worry Diana, i bet im a worse speller then you and everyone here knows it :P so your not alone. Sitting here in computers class bored outa my mind im not gonna go to second again to day, damn wisemen FAILING ME ILL KILLL HIM lol or just egg his house, right casey. tired tired tired tired tired shouldn't be up yet damn, have to work today so if anyone calls me between 4 and 11 ill be at work so call my cell and leave a message and ill call u on my break or lunch or whatever. for thoes of you who forgot it its 289-314-3727 so ya sorry that whole come over to my house to watch jackass didn't work... AGAIN damn sister in basement damn fatass friend who smells like... like... well shit lol damn well stunk up my basment, even my laundry smelt better then that basement when i brought it down lol. ok well i guess i better do this pseudo code thats due today bah ok im off this later all and dont' forget have a nice day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home