Welcome to My December

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

so it sounds like brooke and leslie are going on friday night and then going to the wedding on saturday, and then coming up to my place on sunday, what is everyone else doing this weekend, ang and pam i know that your coming up to the trailor this weekend, thats good i'll see you two and jimmy and alfie on friday night, i'll be around at 5:30 6ish, so i'll come get you guys right away. I just got back from pool, i kicked my dads ass 3 games to 0 and won 3 bucks off him, now i can start to pay kathline back. i think thatts how you spell her name. Oh well either way i owe her $7.50 and now i can give her $3 so its getting there. and then i'm getting money from my parents tomorrow to pay matt back for the movie ticket. Oh and casey you better get a ticket cuz, it would be good if you were there. anyways i'm off for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home