Welcome to My December

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Casey Im so sorry to hear about your dad.... if you need anything or want to talk please let me know.... even though you dont know me that well... Im sure Dan and all of the guys will stick by you and be there for you though, their amazing guys. Matt thank-you soo much for taking me home the other night, I had alot of fun with you guys! I am soooo looking for ward to prom,it's going to be amazing, and the after parties are sure to cause some trouble (oh yeah!) Awwww Leslie your the cuttist guy ever, I can't wait to go to the wedding! Dan dont worry you got the job, they know you and everyone loves you babes so no worries k? It was nice to meet your friend Derek too he seems like a nice guy, and he works with my hot friend Bryan Precop! This weekend is sure to be a lot of fun and I can't wait for friday to hit! Leslie i cant wait to spend the night with you, and Im sure we'll have a blast! Hopefully I can come up to the trailer with you guys too (oh yeah this weekend is going to rock!) Anyways love you all and talk to you soon k? Later babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home