Welcome to My December

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Hey Everyone! I'm in Math class yet again do absolutely nothing! Maybe its because I am so god dam tired! LOL It was well worth it though: ) Fireworks were pretty cool, except for the fact that they almost killed Dan : ( The wedding reception was awesome, our BBQ and pool was a lot of fun and proved to be very interesting! Fireworks and our walks along the lake topped off the entire weekend, and made it one of the best weekends of my life! I am so pissed that my friends came all the way down and fireworks were canceled though ergh! Kristina says that she walked all the way to liverpool (sitting beside me) and broke her toe LOL BASTARD PETE!!!!!!!! Anyways your friend is definitely a stalker but whatever! Kyle was really cool, and we hope to chill with him again soon! Thanks so much Derek for driving us around this weekend, we had a blast with you guys! I cant wait for PROM! Yes Dan we are going to get so many pictures! Awwwww then when we get married we can show everyone our pics! JUST JOKING!
We are going to have MAD parties allllll weekend! I have the weekend off so we better have a party and get reallllly drunk everyday! Well I better try and do my project now so Ill talk to you all later! Love you all tons! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!Later!
Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home