Welcome to My December

Saturday, April 19, 2003

well tonight was interesting, i went to play soccer, and guess who came with chris. My buddy derek can vouge for how pissed i was cuz i was leaving a message on his cell phone it was all swearing. Oh and get this she wants to be my friend and she doesn't hate me. Guys i dont know what to do, why do i have to be put through this. I dont know if it was that bad. the only time it bothered me was when they actually looked like they were going out, you know holding hands, touching each other and shit like that. The night wasn't a total waste, we watched some fireworks. Brooke why cant i call you. i need to talk to you. Or even kim. i feel so alone and empty inside, i have no idea what to do with myself anymore. Cuz shes happy with chris and i just wish i was him. its not fair you know, the only thing i ask for, has to be taken away from me. I was so happy when i was with her. now life is just ass. i'm goind ot go now, cuzi cant seem to hold back the tears and the pain. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home