Welcome to My December

Friday, April 11, 2003

I'm in a really good mood and i dont know why. So my agenda tonight is to see ang and pam, and least i think pam is gonna be there, anyways that should be fun. Its sort of a preget together before the park opens in two weeks, i so cant wait, and one f the first nights i'm gonna burn everything i have that luara gave me, i already throughout that stupid nut that each of us had. It was back from when things were good, while we were waiting for my bus one day, during my spare at the end of the day we each picked up a achorn, i dont know why but at the time it was something between us. Well thats gone now, now thats left is that box of pictures, notes, gifts, and anything else that i think will remind me of her. i dont know what she did with all my stuff and i really dont care, if she gives it back thats good too, cuz then i can burn that too. Anyways the only thing i'm keeping is that hacky sack because its a good hacky sack, and we kick it around so really its kicking something that she gave me, so its a stress releaver, anyways i'm glad shes gone. Today is wanted to go up to that guy that tryed to break us up in november, and tell him thati liked his effort but he should ahve tried harder so that no matter waht i wouldn't go back, he could have saved me some trouble. Anyways all is good now, shes a whore and i'm still a great guy. Anyways talk to you all later. Guys i love you all, you are all such good friends. thanks alot for always standing by me. Enjoy life, forget the evil. Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home