Welcome to My December

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Oh my god, yesterday was so great, i was so hyper and did so many dumb things, it was great, and the best part was it was free, i didn't need any alcohol or drugs. What a great day just driving around talking to strangers, man that was great. That movie wasn't that great though, it was a movie that my dad would watch, you know a war type movie were there is more talking then action, Bah its not a great movie, but it had me so confused. I never expected the ending to be like that. And there are so many movies that are coming out soon, and i have to see them all cuz there are amazing by the looks of it. Anyways you guys have to start posting on my blog again, and now i'm confused, cuz i dont know whats going on in life, i need to talk to some people and figure on whats going on. Actually you know what i think i'll just sit back and wait and see what happenes, lets hope that its good. Anyways i'll tlak you all later cya. Oh and kim start posting something.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home