Welcome to My December

Thursday, April 17, 2003

well lets see, right now ang is leading me on, and before that it was laura, and i just wish poeple would really stop, cuz i mean do you think i deserve that, is it fair to me that these girls lead me on. What do i do wrong? I'm a nice guy aren't i kim? you and me are good friends, even after we went out, and do you have any problems with me aside the fact that i went out with laura, but thats ok, i hate myself for it too, but for some reason i do miss her and still think about her. I make fun her and stuff but i just think i'm in denail and trying to make my self feel better, but is it actually working? I dont know. i wish i could get over her. Oh and yes brooke we are going to porm. You and me. And then next year i'm coming to yours. I cant wait. I also cant wait until tomorrow when we go for lunch, that should be fun, and petes not gonna be there, i wish i could say something to him next time. Who does he think he is that, he thinks he can come inbetween us. Brooke you have been there for me since the beginning, and i hope your with me right until the end. Kim you too, you help me so much, and your actually from the school so you know who the people are and how they are. Diana, diana i can not thank you enough, if it wasn't for brooke i would neer have met you, and missed out on a great friendship, you are always there and you have been through what i have and am going through so you exactly what to say. i couldn't have asked for a greater bunch of friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home