Welcome to My December

Friday, April 04, 2003

I cant wait until the summer, just one more month until the park opens again, i cant wait, can you guys? Why dont you guys post in here anymore is it just me sharing my fucked up life, well i guess its just me again, at least kim your here now, you can share some of your happy goingons in your life. Anyways Pam and Ang i added my friend kim to this blog, you guys never met her but you might this summer, she was supposed to come up last year with laura but that didn't really work. Anyways i cant wait until thew park opens, the summer was so fun wether i was in ajax or at the park it was like i had two lifes and honesty the one at the park was a lot better i miss all you guys up there. Oh and as a side note, the new address for this site is germanworld.blogspot.com cuz i really dont want laura reding these anymore and she knows the old one(spiffy68.blogstop.com) but not like that matters to you guys cuz you just read what i wrote in the area were you make the posts. But just in case you wandering thats the new address for the site, if your gonna give it to anyone please ask for my permission cuz i dont fell like my life being spread around the world, very few know of this blog and thats how i would like to keep it. you are my select few of trusted people that i will let see what i post and what you guys post on here as well. Anyways get back to me on whats going in your life and how your doing, and respong ot what i have written, and if you dont really have anything to say then do whatever... i leave you with lyrics from "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams

Oh when I look back now / That summer seemed to last forever / And if I had the choice / Ya - I'd always wanna be there / Those were the best days of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home