Welcome to My December

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

well i can flex my toes up without a problem now and i can put pressure on the heel ... but pressure on the toes is a whole new story .......Leslie (being I) is getting REAL fucking tired of this shit and WILL be running next week ... any one wants to join him ... they are welcome ...... but im not sure when he will be running (time wise).
This billiards club shit is going kickass, im sure fucking glad that i joined it or i would have missed alot of fun.
Im going to enjoy flirting with this Catherinegirl ... considering its already been seen ... hehe .... Dan can justify this ... she seems to be flirting with me. :D (i think her name is Catherine ... but we havent been formally introduced...which blows ... but doesnt seem to be holding her back lol)
Gotta love throwing a game eh Dan ... i played shit all through that game ... and dunno why ... but purposely chased the 8 with the cue to lose ... thats the second time ive throw the game to her ... even ask Mr.Wolsh ... he's watched me play plenty of time and seen me hit harder shots then those that she was leaving me ... i guess he knows that i threw the game .... but i dont really care lol 'sall good.
Dan is it just me ... or did it seem that she wanted me to give her a massage while she kept dancing around me ...hehe ....we'll see ... hehe I'll see ... this could be more interesting then i originally thought it would turn out to be ...
take it easy all ....

AND LETS GET SOME FEMALE POSTS DAMN IT ............ hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home