Welcome to My December

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Indeed there would have been nothing that any of us could have done to help dan if that were to have come to pass. We are all glad that it didnt of course .... and i hope that noone in my life has to experience something to that effect ... it no picknick ... its not even your worst nightmare ... its a whole new level of hell ... and i sure as fuck hope i never go back cause id kill my self there after if i lost my friends that i have now, in the same matter that i lost kyle.

From now on guys ... noone talks about anything depressing or they'll feel my fist pressing into there kidney faster then they knew i could hit before .... gimp or no gimp ... my fists can go pretty fast even if i cant walk there that fast to get them close enough to reach :S

Booke, Diana, Dan ... glad to see your all gonna make it through this and just keep it that way damn it.

If you'll pardon me i cant see anymore ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home