Welcome to My December

Sunday, April 27, 2003

sorry bout last night guys...all that talk of death really hit me...guess its just because i havent talked bout my grandfather for a while(like 5 years)...and he was a big part of my life back then...I guess u can say i really started to hide my emotions after he died cause he was really important...last night just brought them all back up to the surface.
The worst part is it all came as a shock to me...I was told that he was in the hospital but what i didnt know was how serious it was...and the day before i was going to go see him, i woke up for school on the morning of the terry fox run(coincidence...maybe) and my brother just walks in the room all calm and cool and says, "Grandfather is dead", then walks away like nothing is wrong...so i went to ask my mom what was goin on and she was balling her eyes out, and confirmed my grim fear that my grandfather passed away early that morning...after that i just sorta became the man i am today...i was really irritated with my parents for not letting me skip school to go see him...they told me it was better for me...but i got over it and here i am today.
WOW...that was one of the hardest things for me to ever type...OK im stopping now because i need time to reflect...but i really should go to work, so maybe ill see u guys tomorrow if i come to school.
on the same sort of note, i would just like to say to brooke and diana if u r reading this that i heard about ur accident and im really gald ur ok, I dont think any of us could have really have helped dan if he lost u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home