Welcome to My December

Friday, April 04, 2003

Ok well today was pretty good, i got to see kim, matt, leslie, and liz. Matt, leslie and liz all came down to my house to watch a movie but that didn't happen we kinda just had fights involving plastic darts, plastic bottles, coasters, fly swatters, back scratters, and anything else that we could find that would not really kill a person, then we basically just sat at my kitchen table adn talked, it was good. I got the chance to talk to leslie on how fucked up things were, and i also got the chance to talk to kim about laura, and how fucked up things were there, even though its over with me and her and we are no longer talking i still think about her all the time, its kinda strange. I can think of a song that has lines that kinda deal with how i feel, its a song by a group called Saliva, and the song is called "Always." Here are some of the lines that apply;

I love you... I hate you... / I can't get around you... / I breathe you... I taste you... / I can't live without you... / I just can't take anymore... / this life of solitude... / I guess that i'm out the door... / and now i'm done with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home