Welcome to My December

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Another day is going by / I'm thinking about you all the time / But you're out there / And I'm here waiting / And I wrote this letter in my head / 'Cuz so many thing were left unsaid / But now you're gone / And I can't think straight / This could be the one last chance / To make you understand / I'd do anything / Just to hold you in my arms / To try to make you laugh / Somehow I can't put you in the past / I'd do anything / Just to fall asleep with you / Will you remember me? / 'Cuz I know / I won't forget you / Together we broke all the rules / Dreaming of dropping out of school / And leave this place / To never come back / So now maybe after all these years / If you miss me have no fear / I'll be here / I'll be waiting / This could be the one last chance to make you understand / And I just can't let you leave me once again / I close my eyes / And all I see is you / I close my eyes / I try to sleep / I can't forget you / Nanana (....) / And I'd do anything for you / I'd do anything / To fall asleep with you / I'd do anything / There's nothing I won't do / I'd do anything / To fall asleep with you / I'd do anything / 'Cuz I know / I won't forget you

For some reason i feel upset again, maybe its just the harsh reality hitting me again, but i'm not sure, i think i to drink alot this weekend, and be around my friends, matt is laura and chris gonna be there on saturday? cuz i dont know if i'll be ok, so i might not come if they are there, but if i'm drunk before i go then i dont mind, unless i'm just gonna get more upset but we'll have to see. i might go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home