Welcome to My December

Saturday, March 22, 2003

I FUCKEN HATE LAURA, I WISH SHE WOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL, ALWAYS FUCKING HURTING ME, ALWAYS FUCKING LIEING TO ME, I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN, I THOUGHT SHE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED BUT SHE DIDN'T SHE FUCKED ME OVER THE EXACT SAME WAY SHE DID IN NOVEMBER. Thats it for her, i am never tlaking to her again ever in my life, and if she is hanging out with my friends, then i'm just gonna walk away and not hang out with them that night, and i have a feeling that she will be hanging around them cuz shes going out with one of them just after she broke up with me on monday. ARgggggg am i so pissed. laura if your reading this FUCK YOU AND I HATE YOU, i cant believe you've done this to me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home