Welcome to My December

Sunday, March 23, 2003

why did she leave, why did she have to hurt me, why is she going out with one of my friends, i reall ywished she cared about me the way i care about her, i just wish she would love me again like she used, its so unfair, cuz now shes changing and not fucking up and actually going to try for this guy but she never did it for me, its so unfair. i just wish she would have put the effort forth that towards me that shes putting towards him. She said that if theres any problems shes gonna do what it takes to solve it, but she never did that with me, she just let the problem get bigger and in the end it led to us going our seperate ways. oh god i miss her. I haven't talked to her in almost 24 hours, and i feel really shitty, i really want to talk to her but i just cant, and i everyone is telling me that i shouldn't, that i really shouldn't. but i want to so much, i really miss, her, and i just hope she feels the same and leaves this guy and comes back to me. i really love her and i really want to be with her forever, i know i'm being dumb but i just dont want to give up on her, and i dont want to accept what shes done to me. anyways i'll finish this later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home