Welcome to My December

Monday, April 21, 2003

but then again ....... we all have our battle scars ... its just how we wear them that seperates the men from the boys

I know dude its hard we all know it ..... its more like its shit and notworth it .... but soon enough it WILL be worth it and all the SHIT will be threw with

Time = Bitch
but
Time = Healer Of Wounds

its bad when we can find songs that reflect into our selves ... but its SAD when we have to go out and MAKE those very songs ....

"The Game" by Disturbed

Tell Me EXactly What I Am Supposed To Do / Now That I Have Allowed You TO BEET ME / Do You Think That We Could Play Another Game / Maybe I could Win This Time / I Kind Of Like The Misery You Put Me Through / Darling You Can Trust Me COMPLETELY / If You Even Try To Look The Other Way / I THINK THAT I COULD KILL THIS TIME!!!! / (Ra Ra) / It Does'nt Really Seem I'm Getting Through To You / Though I See You Weeping SO SWEETLY / I Think That You Might Have to Take Another Taste / A LITTLE BIT OF HELL THIS TIME!!!! / (Ra Ra) / LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! / (Ra Ra) / LIE TO ME!!!!!!!! / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE FROM THAT BATTLE THAT ENDS THIS DAY? / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE NOW THAT SHE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!! / You Always Wanted People To Remember You / To Leave Your Little Mark On SOCIETY / Well Don't You Know Your Wish Is Comming True Today / ANOTHER VICTIM DIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / (Ra Ra) / LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! / (Ra Ra) / LIE TO ME!!!!!!!! / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE FROM THAT BATTLE THAT ENDS THIS DAY? / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE NOW THAT SHE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!! / Is She Really ........ / Telling Lies Again......... / Doesn't She Realize .......... / She's In Danger ....... / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE FROM THAT BATTLE THAT ENDS THIS DAY? / IS SHE NOT RIGHT? / IS SHE INSANE? / WILL SHE NOW / RUN FOR HER LIFE NOW THAT SHE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!! / The Little Bitch She Went And She Told,A Lie!! / And Now She Will Never Tell Another, A LIE!! / The Little Bitch She Went And She Told A Lie!! / NEVER FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!!!!

- Both songs typed out by me were from memory ... so if the lyrics are a little fucked up or if they differ from the lyrics that of the slips of paper that come will the cd's .... i dont fucking care thats how the songs sound to me ... butsince i am kinda half deaf a little ... they could very wellingly be fucked up indeed.

Either way ... 2 great songs ... both that tie into shit for me ... and very personally at that.
I'll let you know the song ... but not the story ... i like to keep that to myself thanks

(yeah sadly i even Typed Things Out Making Sure Every Word Had A Fucking Capitol First Letter Cause IM A FUCK NUT .... but then you all that know me, know that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home