Welcome to My December

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Wow, i was the last one to post, weird....i'm on my second "spare" of the morning, heheh, teachers are such push overs, i went to mis dirroco this morning and she's letting me write my test on tuesday, and told me to go straight to the library for her class, and i was here 1st to study, so now i'll take a little break and chat to you bout absolutely nothing. Well, i only got 4 hours sleep last nigh if that and for some reason it completely whiped me out even tho the rest of the week i have been sleeping at midnight, its weird, i'm going to go home tonight after church and hopefully sleep, since tomorrow i'll be up most of the night for that 30 hour fast. i made 250$ in pledges for that, i hate asking ppl for money, tho my mom already paid but thinks she didn't so shes gonna give me another 20$ so i can keep it and get Diana a b-day present possibly, keep it, or just add it to the pledges if i feel that bad for the homeless ppl. who knows tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home