Welcome to My December

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Holy Shit! Technology is CRAP! I've spent the most of my afternoon off, trying to install the printer to the new computer, but when it was done it starter printing out this shit that just wouldn't stop coming, it wasn't even writting it was like smiley faces down the side of the page and shit, was majorly fucked. so i undid it and it wouldn't let me so i had to delete everythijg unattache the cable and do it all over again, i think i got it to work tho, since i managed to get the article i needed printed off, tho i was supposed to be done that over an hour ago, and gloggers, stupid thing wouldn't let me in, took like 10 invites for it to work, argggg! I think all technology should be wiped off the face of the earth...Ok , well newaz i'm supposed to be getting out of here before my mother gets home and its already 4;40 so this was a "Hey , i'm back! Moowahahaha!" type thing so i'll actually everything else like tomorrow when i have time. :P So later Dan, if you get bored call derek, and if wer actually do nething like go to matt or something other than sitting there i'll calll you. have fun at work.:P
Loves You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home