Welcome to My December

Thursday, December 11, 2003

You know what.... I'm sick of your hidding, and running and ignoring me, you know that, every frew weeks you go into your moody thing and run away from me and then come back then do it again, and I can't figure out if you want me to chase you or just leave you be to die in that damn hole your digging in your mind, If i had the choice i wouldn't let you, but if thats what you want then fine, do it, i've realized no matter what i do it'll never be good enough for you will it be dan? always falls just short of what your looking for, i'm sorry I thought it might work as friends, cuz you obviously don't want it to, I'm sorry i tried when you told me to leave you alone the first time, I'm sorry...


oh and glad to hear you didn't break your toe, maybe next time you'll get derek instead of him gettign you, eh? god...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home