Welcome to My December

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Hey dan, wet dreams, very odd, lol, and i still can't believe i made tyou think of that chris masturbasting to derek and trevor shit, then added the janitor, and his broom, lol. So you got away wuith the hat, bring it tomorrow cuz i want to where it so i can show mr.clark my note, heheh, oh i lost the music box to the tie on the way home cuz i cna't find it, and dna i like it better when you are insane never change we can get locked up together, ok? lol, i got to see my grandparents today, they flew in round noon and i got to play with Dylans hamster i have never doen that before it's like a rat only it's not it was so fun since avery's rats died. oh and finding those skank on the side of the road what a day we had, maybe tomorrow qwill be just as good, newaz gotta do my essay and trevor need the comp. so i'm outta here, TTFN boy and girl.
~*Noelle*~

P.s I called Richard again, left another message, and still no call nback, I think he's actually ignoring me, sigh, guess i'll have to go find him won't i, maybe i'll wrap the shit first the ntake it to him, just to be nice, i also gotta give him back his chain...sigh, i'm not liking this, why won't he talk to me....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home