Welcome to My December

Monday, November 17, 2003

i agree that one should every now and again stop living to please others and make yourself happy... cuz whats the point of going around living your life unhappy... i think we all have said things and not said things in the last two days that we are going to regret. dont worry noelle... things will get better... things always work out... i dont quite seem to understand what you mean by "will our friendship survive Dan, or would it be saver to leave it be..." I also dont know if you will ever find out how much you care about richard... you might and that might not come for a long time... i only really realized how much i cared about laura after she was already gone... its the way things seem to work... you dont know what you have until its gone... and as far as you being in love with someone else i also have my ideas about that as well... there are some people that i think could make very possible candidates... and i think you also know who i am talking about... because there are times were i have asked the same questions about someone i know very closely... A question that is lingering in my mind is what have you said and what haven't you said in the last 2 days... and if any of it has to deal with me... then i would like to know cuz its probably either gonna make things better or make things worse... and either way i have a right to know... i believe that it is better to be hurt now that later... why wait to just get hurt... it makes no sense... the sooner it happens that sooner it can be dealt with...



"I'm here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me"
- Here Without You - 3 Doors Down -


"It's like love, some people get it
For some it's just a glove that just never fitted
For me it's just a pain in the ass
But i'm addicted to the taste of hopin' it could last"
- Lonely World - Limp Bizkit -


"Tell me what it's like to be with you
Remind me of the things we use to do
And tell me that this time will never end
Tell me what it's like, tell me again"
- Tell Me - Goldfinger -

"Hab' nen Luftballon gefunden
Denk' an Dich und lass' ihn fliegen"
- 99 Luft Balloons - Nena -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home