Welcome to My December

Monday, November 17, 2003

In the words of one, stop living to please others, and try to make yourself happy for once....but can I.........I hate seeing the ones i love hurt....like Tyler but if i try to help the way i want, i just make it worse with old memories.......Will our friendship survive Dan, or would it be saver to leave it be.......Will I ever know how much I care bout Richard, do I love him the way Dan thinks, or is it someone else.......Do I know who I really love, or is my mind really that messed right now, I know i have said things, and then not said things in the last 2 day that I'll prolly end up hating myself more for......sigh, guess i should go read and see if i get any sleep tonight.....
~*Frozen*~

No one bited back as hard on their anger/None of my pain and woe can show through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home