Welcome to My December

Thursday, September 18, 2003

sounds interesting, i got at least one party to go to thats if i get my 40 of rum, and if not i may as well just go up north, cuz there isn't much else to do. Friday night will be the first night in a long time that i've gotten completely wasted. I think the last time was beginning of the summer, when linkin park, metallica and limp bizkit were in town. man did that weekend hurt, i fell out of a tree. And two drunk guys in pizza pizza tried to sell us pizza in there. They were drunk, we were drunk it was so funny. O well, either way i'm going up north on saturday afternoon, cuz my dad is coming home to take my brother to german school, so they're gonna pass the house and pick me up. i mioght be hung over, but i doubt it, cuz i dont get hung over, my parents can just tell by looking at me the day after though so o well. i dont care... they cant do anything about it. i'm not driving so its ok.... anyways...
ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home