Welcome to My December

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

good game matt, and sorry john that i didn't get that goal for you. Anyways i'm gonna try my hardest to come back down to ajax on saturday, to set up a party for john at my place. Whats the story with chris and laura, i know they aren't welcome at dereks, last i heard matt they were angry with you, and me, i dont know whats up with me. I dont think they want to come but it is for johns b-day so they might want to, i dont know we'll see guys. anyways i got home and teresa wasn't online :( so i guess i'll just have to talk to her tomorrow. And matt why does blogger look so fucked up on your computer, it looks so much better on mine computer. Anyways i'm tired and i'm going to bed, i'll talk to you all tomorrow. See yas Oh yeah and john pray that i get my car! and john when you get back home teach stew how to use the blog. And for those that haven't heard, update on my car situation, i'm getting a pretty new neon for cheap of a lease, i get discount, and once i get it, i'll need to go shopping for a deck and a cd player, so whos coming with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home