Welcome to My December

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Hey Everybody!
I haven't posted on here in quite a while. Wow Dan it does sound like your weekend was absolutely terrible!!! I told you that you should have stayed home. I had an awesome Friday, and Saturday was a lot of fun at times, and terrible at others because of the party that I went too. Anyways, I hope to be able to come up to the trailor soon cause it was a lot of fun when I was up there, and I got to see Rob : ) He's awesome!!!! What a sweet guy, but I don't know what's happening with that right now. I don't know what I want I think I just want to go and have some fun for the summer ; ) hehehehehehehe. That B.B.Q. sounds really good, and I can't wait to come to that with all of you guys! I hope that movie was good, I really want to see that some time soon. Yesterday was fn though, Rob and I hung out and then we went to Montana's with Danielle, Alison, and Jenn. It was mad fun, we made Rob go braq shopping with me, and then we ate Mile High Mud Pies, and we had a fight with our food. Hehehhehe then Horner Showed up and h was sexy so it just got better and better! Anyways, I hope to see you all soon!
Later Guys! Diana is the coolest we are doing Bryan's party tonight k ? YEAH FUN!
Love Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home