Welcome to My December

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Well tonight was awesome! I am so drunk LOL and my typing may not be that good. But here's some advice.... Dan if Laura wanted to go for that guy... let her! She's missing out on you, and that's just fucking stupid!!! If shes happy then let her be, she'll realize what shes missing, and she'll come back, but when she does you may not want her, because I know that you can do much bettter, dont go for someone that hurt you that badly, if she did it once she may do it again! Tonight was so fun, thanks Matt for driving me home, I'm sorry you couldn't drink until 12:00, I'll purchase you some boooooze one weekend to make up for it. Your cottage sounds awesome if I can come, it would take some convincing from Dan's mom, but that would be soo cool after an amzing prom! It's going to be awesome, me and Dan's first dance LOL, Leslie should have come though, he'll regret it, he'd look hot in a suit!!!! Dan I'm bringing a camera and getting tons of pics of us k? If I can come to the after party that will be awesome tooo!!!! Wow Leslie is damb sexy, and he likes frogs, AWESOME!!!!! Well I hope to talk to all of you soon, and have a good hangover tommorow!!!! I have to work :( but hey maybe I can see you guys this week k?
Love ya lots!
Kisses from Broooke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home