Welcome to My December

Saturday, May 10, 2003

Hey Everyone
Whats up? Well to answer your questions Dan... The people who we date the longest dont stay friends because they know us the best, and are hurt whenever they see us. They know that by being around us that they'll want us back, and thats not what they want right now. Short relationships never really get very far, so we stay friends with the people, almost wondering what could have happened, or if anythuing could ever happen again in the future. I wish we could forget the ones who hurt us, but its impossible trust me Ive tried. But as me and Diana have always said "it makes us stronger" we learn from our mistakes so that when we find the one person we really care about we can keep them and deal with all of the problems that we have to go through. You may think that youve already found that person and just cant have them, but honestly if you're meant to be you will be Its all about SERINDIPITY! I love you Dan no worries, everything will get better I promise you that, and for anyone who hurts you, they deserve to burn in hell. WARNING: Anyone who hurts my best friend better watch out, he my baby, and I have no problem fighting you! hheheheh
To finish my note: Leslies hot, very hot lol MUAH!!!! Love you guys Later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home