Welcome to My December

Friday, May 09, 2003

ok well 10ish sounds good, my parents are only gonna be up their at 2:30 the earliest so i need the trailor keys to get in. Anyways my familey doesnt have a visitor pass and cuz your car isn't registered with the park you and leslie cant get in free, and i think its $7 or $12 per visitor but i think we can get away with only paying for one, which will have to be matt cuz hes driving unless i drive into the park which then we would probably be able to get in free. Anyways just bring up some cash just in case, and i'll see what i can get from my parents. Anyways this pisses me off ,my dad is getting a CLK today, and for those of you that dont know its like the car he has know but two door and convertable. O well we'll take a spin when my parents get up there, should be fun. And leslie i'll talk to my paretns about you coming up the long weekend. Cuz i wouldn't want to go up to chris' cottage either, i dont know your reasons i just know that you have issues with the two of them. I have my own issues, which all of you know about. Anyways, i think coming home at 12:30 from X-2 ruined my chances of going out the matrix on thursday, and maybe even ruined my chances of going with matt to get his car system. My mom asked this morning about why i was going home tomorrow, and i said to drop leslie off at home for his moms b-day, and then she was like "i thought it was matts birthday party and i said yeah that two and adams moms b-day as well. Anyways thats all cleared, but then she asked what we were going to do, and i said same shit as normal. She started on this whole drinking thing again, and i told her not yet cuz we aren't of age. So thats cleared up as well, but at matts cottage i will let her know that we were drinking, so haha. Thats if i go. anyways peace i'm out, right now i'm in first period. hehe o well cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home