Welcome to My December

Sunday, May 11, 2003

ok well anyways, last night was fun, but todya not so good, cuz laura started bitching at me for accidently calling her house, and then she starts bitch about how everything is my fault. then she started accusing my off calling chris' house last night from matt's, and then saying i was trying to feel up brooke, what the fuck, first i ask did anyone call chris. I told laura that no one would call chris, so it was accident, then she started with how you guys are his friends, and i said that i have a problem with him so why would i call him, and then it was me and leslies night to drink with matt so why would you guys call him. And as far as i remeber leslies dont you have a problem with chris and laura. She told me that you were there on friday night, if you were thats good for you buti thought you couldn't hang around them. Anyways she also told me that chris hates me know more then ever, and when he sees me hes gonna rip my head off. I would like to see that fucken twig try. Anyways i hope she dies, would someone like to kill her for me. AHH why the fuck does she have to be living. fuck her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home