Welcome to My December

Sunday, May 18, 2003

It's 3:00 on Sunday (afternoon) I would have posted but I was so drunk last night that I passed out as soon as I got up the stairs. Well Leslie I had an amazing night. I absolutely loved spending the night with you, and would gladly do it all over again. It wasn't painful at all (until my hangover kicked in) and I loved meeting everyone in your family. Your sister is awesome, she was so cool, and deserves better cause that guy didnt seem to appreciate what he had/has! We should definitely dance again some time, maybe partying after prom! You look so handsome in your outfit, I can't wait to see all of those pictures! Honestly this was one of the best nights of my life, and thank-you so much for making me a part of your evening. LOL Dan wont mind about the alcohol, but there was no need to be so nervous, I don't bite (unless asked) lol just joking : ) I love my roses, balloon, and floating candle dish that we stole, I mean... aquired hehehehe I hope I get to see you again soon, and tell your family I say thank-you so much, I really enoyed their company : ) YOUR PARENTS ARE SO CUTE!!!hehehehe We need the pics though cause I really want to show everyone how our night was Dan will laugh his ass off at some of the stories! To Matt and Casey I hope you had a lot of fun at Chris's cottage, and Dan at your trailor! Call me when you get back babes k? Well I g2g and make plans for the night! If anyone comes home early give me a call 905 426 8869 Love ya guys later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home